Monday, June 15, 2009

FONDUE!

Here is a great meal idea:
!!!FONDUE!!!
I love when we fondue because:
1) You don't have to do much preparation.
2) You don't really have to cook.
3) It's so much fun

When we fondue I use some beef. I will tenderize my beef with the back of a butcher knife, and let it marinate in some seasonings for 24 hours in the fridge. Then give everyone a little plate of uncooked meat so they can cook it themselves:
I will make some some baked potatoes and some mini loaves of bread and a vegetable. I also like to eat on our china, because it is a nice meal and is different. So change it up a little bit. Fondueing is so great because everyone can sit around the table and eat while they cook their own meat and you all get to chat. I fondue my meat in Canola Oil, but you could use whatever. Try using beef, chicken, shrimp...whatever you like! You can even fondue dessert! So much fun!

**I got my fondue pot at Bed Bath & Beyond for $19. Great deal!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online