Friday, June 5, 2009

Lemon Pepper Chicken

This is not a recipe...just a quick easy meal idea! I don't know if you have ever tried these AMAZING marinades at the store:


They are absolutely AMAZING. There are so many different flavor marinades in the Lawry's brand and they are all so good. When I don't know what to make, or am just a little lazy and still want a nice meal, I will just marinate some chicken and throw it on the grill.

Tonight I cut up some chicken breasts into strips and marinated them for 30 minutes or so. I just put the chicken and some of the Lemon Pepper marinade in a bag, and I poured in some Lemon Pepper seasoning as well. (I also added a little bit of Lemon Juice in the marinade...but Allen thought it was a little too strong! I on the other hand LOVED it!) Then I just threw the strips on the grill and brushed them with the marinade again towards the end. I put a box of Betty Crocker Scalloped potatoes in the oven and we had a nice meal, with hardly any time or preparation put into it!

1 comment:

Sheree Thayne said...

Where do you get those marinades? I can guess any grocery store, but I have noticed I can't get yoshida's terriyaki sauce at wal-mart, I've only seen it at Albertsons.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online