Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Smoothies!!!

Ok so my mom got me really into these smoothies that you can buy at Costco in the frozen section. They have little yogurt balls in them and Allen and I really like them. Well recently I was shopping at Target and in their frozen section by the frozen berries I found these:

Well Allen and I tried the Strawberry Banana one the other day and OH MY HECK...they are AMAZING! We love the consistency of these ones and the taste is soooo yummy. It is like having a Jamba Juice in your own home...but for much cheaper! The Strawberry Banana one was like the Strawberries Wild at Jamba...which is my personal favorite. Well at Target they have 4 different flavors of the smoothies. It is 2.99 for a bag and a bag makes 4 8oz servings. Try it out! You just add the frozen berries, the powder inside, and juice or water. I added a strawberry capri sun in mine for the liquid....YUMMY!!!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Whitney-
I'm not sure if you remember me... I'm Shelli's sister-in-law. I commented on your blog a couple of times while you were pregnant. When you took your blog private I never asked to be invited because I was embarrassed to be blog-stalking. :) But honestly, I think you're adorable and I'd love to get to know you better. And I'd love for you to get to know me too, so you don't think I'm totally psycho. :) So as school-ground as this sounds, can we be friends? :) My email is jaclynpaige@gmail.com if you're down with inviting me, and I'd love to invite you to my blog as well. If not, that's cool too. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online